What We Do
Education and empowerment is our solution to the
healthcare crisis. Our unique approach provides substantial savings by empowering employers and employees to make better informed healthcare decisions.
We work directly with the member and the provider options, educating members every step of the way. This approach works with network plans and RBP plans.
Incentivized Care Means Lower Costs
When employees need care, the Sympl Benefits team provides a range of options and support at every step.
Employees can lower the cost of care for themselves and their employer by choosing a competitive provider.
The savings from offering more options and incentivizing employees to choose competitive providers results in a $0 deductible.
Rx management saves thousands of dollars
We help clients save millions of dollars on prescription drug costs through a unique and strategic cost management approach.
Do you know how much you are spending on prescription drugs?
|Drug||Insurance Cost||Sympl Cost|
Our Symplifiers assist employer members with healthcare questions, no matter how large or small. Armed with options, support, and information, members can make smarter healthcare decisions.
How it works:
- Providers submit pricing for a common episode of care.
- Providers must provide credentialing information including things like readmission, infection rates and how many procedures they have performed.
- Pricing is compared to current health insurance costs, and if competitive we add the Provider to our database.
- When a patient is recommended to have a procedure, they connect with a Symplifier, who confirms the procedure, searches the marketplace, and presents the patient’s $0 cost options (like a personal shopper!)
- After selected, your Symplifier schedules the appointment with the Provider.
It’s really that Sympl!
Services & Strategy
By working directly with employees, we help them understand their care options with a focus on cost and quality. The result? More care options at a lower cost.
Cost Savings Strategies
Need more information? Let’s talk.